Last Updated: May 15, 2018
Timeclock 365 is a Cloud based Time and Attendance. We at Timeclock 365 understand that your privacy is very important. To better protect your privacy, we are always committed to giving you transparency of our privacy practices and our control over your data in connection with Timeclock 365’s Services, in complete confidence the data collected through the Timeclock 365 is intended to be restricted to the purposes of delivering services for which the User or Client has utilized (as defined in our Terms of Service).
What information does Timeclock 365 collect?
We collect information you and your employees, affiliates or contractors provide directly to us.
Timeclock 365 receives and stores personal and company information you enter on our Service. The types of Personal Information collected are as follows:
- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION – First and Last name, Addresses, Telephone numbers, Social Security number, Birthdays and anything that pertains to the user as to identify for HR purposes.
- PERSONAL ONLINE CREDENTIALS – Email addresses, Usernames, Passwords, Account tokens to properly secure the client’s account and the whole service itself.
- GEOLOCATION DATA – Current location address and location coordinates (longitude and latitude), to allow location-based features and services to properly work like e-Track and geofencing.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
- COOKIES – Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- LOG INFORMATION: We collect log files in connection with your interactions with our Services, including the type of Internet browser you use, the time and day of access, the web pages viewed within our Services, the web page you visited before navigating to our Services, and the IP address of the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services.
- DEVICE INFORMATION: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information. We may record clicks and other interactions with our app to help us improve app usability.
- WEBSITE INTERACTION INFORMATION: We may record mouse clicks, movements and other interactions with our web pages to help us improve site usability.
- OTHER SOURCES: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, we may collect Personal Information from you via our web site from a request that you make for additional information about the Company or our Services.
Is my company information secure?
Timeclock 365 has implemented World Class Security standards to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Access to your data through your Timeclock 365 account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. We have also implemented an SSL Encryption and paired it with HTTPS technology to provide top notch security and secure transmission over the cloud to and from your browser. These technologies add an extra layer of security by wrapping your data through a secure shell when transmitting to the cloud. You also need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
What is my control over my data ?
As clients and users of Timeclock 365 you are classified as Data Subjects (collectively “Users”, “You”) are the owner of these data; Timeclock 365 (collectively, the “Services”) and its affiliates as Data Processor and Data Controllers, responsibility to grant Data Subjects have a right to access, to modify, correct, or delete personal information controlled by Timeclock 365 and its affiliates as necessary.
If you terminate your account, your complete company information, will be removed from the site and deleted from our servers. Should you ever decide to delete your Timeclock 365 account, you may do so by sending us a request at support@Timeclock365.com
What If I Have Questions Or Concerns ?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using Timeclock 365, please send a detailed message to: support@Timeclock365.com We will try our best to resolve your concerns at our earliest.
Data collected on Timeclock 365
Timeclock 365 does not have any direct or indirect relationship with the individuals personal data that is processed by the software or that is stored in the database.
If you are an Employee of one of the Clients that use Timeclock 365 as its Cloud based HR Software provider, and if you would no longer like to be involved with the Client, then contact the Client directly regarding this concern.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required by, or if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Timeclock 365 or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Timeclock 365 assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Any individual that wants access to the data (whether to amend / correct or delete any set of data) must contact the Client directly. The Client can update or remove data without Timeclock 365’s involvement. If the Client requests Timeclock 365 to remove any data, we will respond to the request within 14 days.
Timeclock 365 will retain Personal Information for all employees of a Client for as long as the Client is Active. When a Client deactivates their services with Timeclock 365, we will retain their information for a specific time frame as necessary to comply with our legal requirements.
We may use information about you and that you provide for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Timeclock 365 and others, and provide information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose necessarily contemplated by the collection of information about you or as otherwise notified via the Services at the time of collection.
For further questions