Last Updated: January 1, 2015
Timeclock 365 is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by United States (“US”) law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the US and other countries.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you and your employees, affiliates or contractors provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, complete a survey, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log files in connection with your interactions with our Services, including the type of Internet browser you use, the time and day of access, the web pages viewed within our Services, the web page you visited before navigating to our Services, and the IP address of the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or other location aware software connected to our services or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Website Interaction Information: We may record mouse clicks, movements and other interactions with our web pages to help us improve site usability.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as tracking pixels), which are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, we may collect Personal Information from you via our web site from a request that you make for additional information about the Company or our Services.
Use of Information
We may use information about you and that you provide for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Timeclock 365 and others, and provide information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose necessarily contemplated by the collection of information about you or as otherwise notified via the Services at the time of collection.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required by, or if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Timeclock 365 or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Timeclock 365 assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Timeclock 365 uses accepted best methods and takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We review our security procedures carefully and regularly and our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information. We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
Timeclock 365 Account Information
You may update, correct or delete your Timeclock 365 account profile information at any time by logging into your online Timeclock 365 account. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Timeclock 365 by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, previous purchases or our ongoing business relations.