In a nutshell:
- Organizations worldwide trust Timeclock365 with their workforce information, so it’s our privilege and duty to protect their data and yours the best way we can.
- We mostly process personal information on behalf of our clients, so in case of any issue, contact your employer as a first step. Your employer has complete control over your personal information.
- We also collect and process personal information of our website visitors, business contacts, and clientele.
- We respect your rights regarding your personal information.
- Have a question and can’t find an answer? Contact us, we’re here to help: email@example.com
Now in more detail:
1) Introduction and Definitions
Timeclock365 is a technology platform owned and operated by us. You can find our contact details below.
Timeclock365 helps organizations to manage their workforce time, attendance, projects, tasks, access control and payroll, as well as their property, such as vehicles and packages. These organizations are our Clients.
Timeclock365 uses a mobile App, physical clock Devices & Access control, and a cloud Platform, accessible to Clients through the App and a dedicated web Portal. Timeclock365 enables Clients to manage their workforce, pay their employees and contractors, and perform other functions related to workforce management. Any person using the Timeclock 365 App, Devices, or Portal is an End User.
Our Clients decide the purposes for which they use Timeclock365, as well as the means for collecting data from Timeclock365’s magnitude of features. We process the data on our Clients’ behalf and according to their instructions. Our Clients control the data processed on their behalf on Timeclock365.
To make things clear with an example: if you’re an employee of CorpCo, you are an End User, CorpCo is our Client and has full control over your personal data, and we process your personal data on CorpCo’s behalf and according to its instructions.
If you’re an End User and have any issue regarding your personal information, please contact your employer first! Our Client’s contact details appear in your App and in any communication you receive from Timeclock365.
In addition to our processing activities above, we also operate several Websites – such as Timeclock365.com – and collect personal data of Visitors. Some Visitors and other people who communicate with us, become our business Contacts or Clients. We collect and process various personal information regarding our Visitors, Contacts, and Clients, and we are the data controllers for such personal information.
If you are a Visitor, Contact or Client of ours and have any issue regarding your personal information that we control, please contact us (details below).
2) What Personal Data Do We Process?
On Timeclock365, we process these types of personal data about our End Users:
- Identification information, such as full name, Identification number (e.g. ID number, Social Security Number, or passport number), date of birth, gender, profile photo, usernames and passwords for accessing Timeclock365
- Contact details, such as country/time zone, work and home addresses, phone numbers, and email address
- Exact and approximate location information
- Work-related information, such as: employer, employee ID, division, department, role, and title information, employment start day, end day, work days, work hours, information regarding projects and task performance, salary, wages, and other compensation information
- Any personal data contained in any photos, media, and other files uploaded by Clients or End Users
- Any other personal data our Clients or End Users enter or share on Timeclock365
- Important notice: Devices at the Clients’ premises that are connected to Timeclock365 might process biometric data, such as fingerprints and face characteristics, to identify End Users, for security, access control, or time management purposes. However, no such biometric data is sent to Timeclock365 or processed by us. All biometric data is stored locally on the Devices, which are owned and operated by the Clients, under the Clients’ sole and complete control. Timeclock365 receives from the Devices only the employee identification number and timestamps for entry and exit, and processes such data on the Platform. Please contact your employer for any question regarding the use of Devices at the workplace.
If you’re a Contact or Client of ours, we collect and process these types of personal data about you:
- Identification information, such as full name, Identification number (e.g. ID number, Social Security Number, or passport number), date of birth, gender, profile photo
- Contact details, such as country/time zone, work and home addresses, phone numbers, and email address
- Social networking information you’ve shared with us
- Work-related information, such as company, division, department, role, and title information
- Payment information, such as bank account number, credit card details, or other billing information
- Any personal data contained in any photos, media, and other files sent to us
- Any other personal data you provide us on any communication channel, such as email correspondence, customer support, and product feedback.
We also collect and process these types of personal data about anyone using Timeclock365 or our Websites:
- Usage, logs, analytics, and other device and technical data collected when you use our Websites or Timeclock365, including device information and identification numbers, operating system information, IP address, browser and session information, browsing history and referrals, cookies information, advertising identification numbers, language information, connectivity information, configuration information, metadata of files, and usage information (such as screen views, clicks, and usage time).
3) What About Personal Data of Children?
Timeclock365 is a workforce management platform and is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect or process information about children. Please contact us if you suspect anything to the contrary.
4) How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
If you’re a Timeclock365 End User, there are two ways in which we receive personal data about you that we process on behalf of our Client:
- Our Client provide us with your personal data through Timeclock365, the Portal, Devices operated by the Client, Client’s use of the App, or otherwise.
- You provide us personal data directly through your use of the App, Devices, Portal, Website, customer support channels, or otherwise.
If we do not receive all required data from the App and your device, Timeclock365 might not function properly. The data provided by Timeclock365 to our Client who controls your account might be incomplete or inaccurate, and that might affect your work or compensation. Please consult with your employer regarding the potential effect of disabling permissions or uninstalling the App.
If you’re a Contact or Client of ours, there might be several ways in which we receive your personal data:
- When you share it with us directly, through your communication with us on the Websites’ contact forms, by email, phone, or facsimile, in conferences, meetings, or via any other communication channel
- We might augment the personal data we have about you with information you provided us directly, information others have provided us about you, and data we’ve collected about you from your use of Timeclock365 or Websites (see below).
If you’re a Visitor to our Websites or an End User using Timeclock365 App, we might receive some personal data through your device, operating system, and browser, and various hosting, tracking, analytics and advertising technologies used on our Websites and App, such as cookies (see below), Microsoft Azure, WordPress and WordPress plugins, Analytics and Advertising technologies by Google and others, Customer support services by Zendesk and Tawk.to, and other technologies. Our Websites do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent by your browser or device.
5) What About Cookies?
6) What Are The Purposes for Processing Personal Data? How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
The purposes for the processing of personal data on Timeclock365 are determined by our Clients. Each Client might use Timeclock 365 for different purposes. Such purposes might include employee/contractor time and attendance management; field agent management; project and task management; salary, payroll and compensation calculation and payment; fleet management and vehicle tracking; logistics management, packages and goods tracking; and more.
If you’re an End User, we collect and use your personal data to provide our services to our Clients, according to their instructions, so they can achieve their respective purposes. Timeclock365 may use your device and contact details, according to Client’s instructions and settings on the Portal, to communicate with you. For example, Timeclock365 may send you emails or text messages reminding you to punch in and out, log your work hours, attendance, project and task activity, etc. All such interactions are performed on Clients’ request, and based on the Client’s settings or your own.
Our purpose in processing personal data on Timeclock365 is to provide our services to the Clients according to our agreements with them and applicable law. We might also process usage and analytics information, as well as some statistical and aggregate data derived from personal data, for the improvement and further development of Timeclock365, Platform, App, Devices, and the Portal, or for research purposes.
Websites, Clients, Contacts and Visitors
If you’re a Client, Contact, or Visitor on our Websites, we may process your personal data for our own business purposes, including:
- Delivering our products and services, and improving them
- Providing information about our company, products, and services
- Providing customer support, billing and invoicing
- Contacting you via any communication channel, including email, phone, SMS, and other messaging platforms
- Analyzing and optimizing Websites and Timeclock365 traffic and usage
- Protecting of our company, staff, Clients, and systems
- Online advertising in all forms and channels, including targeting you and others who share similar characteristics as you (lookalikes) online on search engines, websites, apps, messaging platforms, social networking platforms, and offline
- Direct Marketing in all forms and channels, including email, SMS, messaging, postal service, and more; you can always opt-out from Direct Marketing by unsubscribing yourself through links on any communication or by contacting us and notifying us accordingly.
7) What Is The Legal Basis For Our Processing of Data?
As data controllers, our Clients usually process personal data on Timeclock365 and on their own systems (and we process such data as data processor on behalf of our Clients and according to their instructions) based on any or some of the following legal bases:
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Client is subject, for example labor regulation;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, for example the right to receive accurate payment for their work hours;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our Client or by a third party, for example protecting the security of its workforce, vehicles, and other property; assigning projects and tasks to remote workforce in transit based on employees’ location; validating attendance at work or for work;
- In certain cases, processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in our Client as data controller;
- The data subject (End User or Client representative) has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for specific purposes communicated by the Client or in this policy;
As data processors, we process personal data on Timeclock365 based on the legal bases above, and also any or some of the following legal bases:
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject as data processors, for example data protection and privacy regulation;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of our contracts with our Clients;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of our Clients, their staff and management;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, such as the conduct of our business.
- The data subject (End User or Client representative) has given us consent, through the App or otherwise, to the processing of his or her personal data for the specific purposes communicated in this policy;
Websites, Clients, Contacts, and Visitors
As data controllers for our Clients, Contacts and Visitors’ personal data, we process personal data based on any or some of the following legal bases:
- The data subject has given us consent to the processing of his or her personal data for specific purposes communicated in this policy;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, for example protecting our Clients and our staff;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, for example the need to maintain billing records for transactions;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, or our Clients, for example the conduct of our business, the development and delivery of our products and services, and the promotion and sales of such products and services.
8) Who Do We Share Your Information With?
Our services sometime enable you to share information, including personal data, with your consent. This section deals with information we share about you with others.
For the delivery of our services, we share all End User data on Timeclock365 with the Client who is the data controller with respect to such End Users. This means that your employer has access and control over all the information we collect about you. We also share Client’s representatives contact details to all End Users and others who might need them to comply with any applicable law. Our Clients may select to share the information with some of their staff, HR software providers, payment providers, and others.
Clients, Contacts, and Visitors
We process your details on third-party customer relation management (CRM) systems, support systems, and billing systems. We may share some of your details with our staff, consultants, resellers, affiliates, and other third-party business partners for research and analysis, cooperation opportunities, joint promotions, sales, and events.
We use additional processors around the world for various processing activities needed for the performance of Timeclock365, our Websites, our other products and services, our operations, and our business, and share information with such processors on a need basis. Such processors include hosting and backup providers, analytics providers, website technology, advertising technology, security technology, and more. We limit the information we share with each processor based on the business need in using such processor, to protect your information while still effectively benefiting from the services of such processor.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information for any purpose. Such data is not personal data, and its sharing cannot be used to identify you.
We may need to share your information with law enforcement agencies, courts of law, and other governmental organizations, if ordered to do so by competent bodies and according to applicable law.
Mergers and Acquisitions
If we are involved with a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy, or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company and its advisors before and after the transaction date.
9) How Do We Safeguard Your Personal Data?
We take information security very seriously. We implement the state of the art security standards to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information. We also implement appropriate organizational measures to protect your information.
We apply our security standards also when working with business and technology partners. We only select and contract with processors and third parties who use appropriate security measures and provide sufficient guarantees, including technical and organizational measures, to ensure the appropriate protection of the data we entrust with them. Unfortunately, although we make every effort to keep your data safe, we cannot fully ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
You can take part in securing your personal data on Timeclock365. You can prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting a strong password and protecting your login credentials appropriately. Limit access to your computer and mobile device. If you’re using the Portal, sign off when you finish accessing your account.
10) Do We Transfer Personal Data Internationally?
Most of our information is stored on Microsoft Azure cloud in the U.S. and Europe. Microsoft takes extreme measures with respect to privacy and data security. Read more about it here.
At the same time, our business is international – we serve Clients that manage their workforce around the world on TImeclock365, and we utilize additional processors and service providers in various countries. Therefore, we transfer, store or otherwise process your personal information in other countries. We take appropriate safeguards in the selection of our processing vendors around the world to require that your personal information is well protected. Despite our efforts, it may be the case that a country where your personal information is processed has different, or less protective, data protection and privacy regulation than the country you live in.
11) For How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
If we no longer need your information for the purposes mentioned in this policy, we will delete or de-identify it. In certain occasions we might not be able to fully delete or de-identify your personal information due to technical or operational reasons, for example deleting from backup storage and archives. In such cases, we shall take reasonable measures to secure any information still maintained by us according to our standard data security practices.
12) What Are Your Rights With Respect to Your Personal Data?
If you’re an End User of Timeclock365, please approach your employer to exercise any rights you may have, as they are the data controllers of your personal information. Otherwise, please contact us (details below).
According to the data protection and privacy regulation where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
Your rights may include, under certain terms and conditions set in applicable law:
- Right of Access to your personal data processed by us
- Right to Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- Right to Erasure of your personal data (“Right to be Forgotten”)
- Right to Restriction of Processing for a certain period or under certain conditions
- Right to Data Portability of your personal data to another data controller in a structured format
- Right to Object the processing of your personal data. Specifically, you have the right to object further processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right Not To Be Subject to a Decision Based Solely on Automated Decision-Making. We do not make any decisions based solely on automated decision-making.
- Right to File a Complaint with the applicable data protection authority in your country
After deletion or de-identification of your personal data following its retention period, the rights to access, erasure, rectification, and data portability cannot be enforced.
Your personal information is processed based on several legal bases, including your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Other legal bases, including statutory or contractual requirements that apply to you or our Client might remain intact even following the withdrawal of your consent. You can also revoke any permissions you have granted the App and uninstall the App from your device – this will stop the App from sending new personal data to Timeclock365. If we do not receive all required data from the App and your device, Timeclock365 might not function properly. The data provided by Timeclock365 to our Client who controls your account might be incomplete or inaccurate, and that might affect your work or compensation. Please consult with your employer regarding the potential effect of withdrawing your consent, disabling permissions or uninstalling the App.
14) Who Can I Contact Regarding My Personal Data?
If you’re an End User of Timeclock365, please contact your employer first with any issue, as they are the data controllers of your personal information. Your organization’s contact details appear within the App and in any automatic communication you receive from Timeclock365. If you do not know who your data controller is, please contact our customer support and we will let you know.
You can contact us with any question or concern you have at: